Let's see what I learned about addiction and brokenness!!!!

 Good day I hope you well, as a young seminary student I came to discover somehow brokenness hides deep behind unpacked wounds. An excellent preacher once said, "A wound doesn't heal with a bandage over it only, it actually heals when the wound is treated properly". Lets take time to ponder on this for a second... Alcohol or drugs isn't necessarily the problem here guys, its the solution to the specific problem (wound).Addiction then becomes the cycle of numbing the pain/hurt/wound/trauma just like a bandage. The million dollar question would always be then how do I really get healed?💭 It takes us to treat the wound properly, some might ask what do you mean ? While this is where unpacking the root of the problem takes place so that The Lord Jesus can heal us from it and not run away from our trauma rather bring it to him. Is it EASY? definitely "no" it takes counselling, prayer but mostly surrendering to Him. As we journey together we'll discover much more, Amen.



Comments

Popular Posts