The Vision

 WHY DO I WANT TO PLANT A REHABILITATION CENTRE?

Firstly I want to greet you, I hope you had a lovely day and if not just know if you reading this blog, I'm praying for you. 😃

To answer the question, I would start of by saying "Mercy rewrote my life". From being broken within, lost and lonely Jesus came along and made me whole again. The community I grew up in, made me realize that Life is short and the young people don't dream anymore. From drug abuse to alcohol abuse, has been made common among youth. I discovered through my life all these substances only solved the problem temporally, and the name of the problem is 'Trauma'. One night as I was listening to a sermon series called "Damaged But Not Destroyed", I found myself weeping on the Floor and for the first time I felt the weight of sin was off me that night I truly gave my life to God, I knew I couldn't do it anymore on my own. The Lord gave me a vision  that night where I saw myself ministering to people within my high school(evangelizing). I was 17 years old at the time in grade11, and man ohh man the Lord used me mightily that year. As time went on, one day standing on our porch I looked up a slight hill  and I just started picturing a Trauma Christian based Centre and ever since I believe God planted that vision within me and today I find myself at 19 years old studying Theology at Cape Town Baptist Seminary, all the way from East London, the Lord planted me in a whole new city, as we journey together Lets see what God has instill for my life. 





Comments

  1. I look forward to reading more about your first steps on a great journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts